At InvestingWithOptions, we love helping people just like you become great option traders.
To acheive that goal, we will send you awesome content that is only available in our email newsletters.
Unfortunately, email service providers will sometimes "flag" our email and crucial information gets placed in the wrong folder. While it's important to protect you from spam, these false positives will leave you hunting down important updates from IWO.
The steps below will ensure that all communication to you is delivered in a timely manner.
1. In your inbox, find an email from steve[email protected] (like the email you used to navigate to this page.
2. Drag the email to the "primary" tab of your inbox.
3. Click "Yes" to confirm that all future messages will be included in your main folder.
4. After that, google will place all news from us in your Primary folder.
Apple Mail (OS X and iOS devices)
1. Select the "From" field on an email message and then select "Add to Contacts" or "Add to VIPs"
When you receive a message from us, a "+" symbol will show up next to our email address in the "From" box. Select this and then click "Add to contacts."
When you open an email from us, a warning will appear saying "Some images in this message are not shown." Click the link underneath that says "Add to safe sender's list."