The market continued its march higher on low volatility.
The game has been about trading money flows in an out of sectors.
The financials and tech were hot this week, while energy and materials took a breather.
It makes little sense to try and time a top, as overbought can stay overbought.
But consider starting a shopping list if The Pullback does, in fact, arrive.
We will be switching to a new format next week. To get access to IWO Brunch live, you will have to register.
In this Episode of IWO Brunch, we Discuss:
- What the divergence in the $IWM and $SPY Indicates
- How the $VXX and $TVIX are risker than you think
- Why the volatility in $USO and $GLD will stick around
- What could happen with $FXE, $TLT and the markets if we get a pullback
- Your individual requests!
You can watch the show below: