On what was supposed to be a quiet holiday week left investors with a nice dose of fear over the weekend.
Even though we are oversold and have plenty of reasons to rally, the market is showing no respect for those facts.
The $SPY is coming into a critical level that needs to be defended if the long equity trade can even be considered going into the end of the year.
In this Episode of IWO Brunch, we discuss:
- What $AAPL and $GLD have in common
- The forex action that is driving the risk market
- What needs to occur in the carry trade ($DBV) and the Aussie ($FXA) in order for this market to hold
- Why I'm bearish $SLV
- The options strategy that makes the most sense right now
- Your individual requests received on my twitter and stocktwits feeds