It's great to have a full weekend to do live video again. It's been a while since we had a super in-depth discussion about the markets and our Great Macro Conveyor Belt-- and it sure is interesting out there.
This is still not a very clean market, it's still driven by overnight news and risk. European sovereign debt could create a credit run, and unfortunately the Europeans don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
In this Episode of IWO Brunch, we discuss:
- What the current technical pattern in the $SPY could change into
- How smallcaps ($IWM) surprisingly kept their bid better than the other indexes
- Why the correlation could change between the $UUP and $SPY, and how it relates to $FXE
- Levels on crude to watch $USO for retracements
- Why $XIV may be a good long going into next year
- What kind of option trade will do well into Christmas
- your individual requests from the stream!