Monday's close left equities at the lowest reading since the range began.
And with the sharp gap lower on Tuesday, many investors were flushed out of the market, leading to a miniature capitulation.
But then the selling stopped, and the $SPY finished with a 9% rally into the end of the week.
This is mean reversion at its finest.
In this Episode of IWO Brunch, we discuss:
- how it's not Europe, it's China
- the conditions required for a sustainable rally
- what we can expect in $GLD if the trend is to continue
- how the relative strength in $IWM was key on Tuesday
- Much more, including your requests
You can watch the show below: