Equities suffered a significant decline as the market didn't get exactly what it wanted out of the Federal Reserve. This, combined with further uncertainty out of Europe and the absolute liquidation of commodity names, left investors to take the weekend and ponder what might be next.
That's what we do at IWO Brunch.
This week, we discuss:
- how the $SPY has a cleaner pattern than the $QQQ
- why copper ($JJC) has been hit so hard
- if $GLD is a safe haven, why did it crash?
- potential downside targets for $SLV
- how the heck is $MUB staying elevated?
We also take your individual requests from the stream, including $AMZN, $AAPL, $HANS, $REDF, $EEM, and many more!
You can watch the show below: