The move to the upside feels great if you're a bull.
But remember, the largest moves are indicative of a bear market rally.
We're not at a shortable area yet in my opinion, but another move like today and we'd be there.
In this episode of IWO Into the Close, we discuss:
- why this move in $SPY isn't necessarily bullish
- but the divergence in the $VIX currently is
- more justification for my $GLD short thesis
- how the $TLT selloff makes sense from a rebalancing perspective
- your individual requests including $RAX, $HANS, $CVI, $CF and more
Don't miss another IWO Video-- have them delivered straight to your inbox! Just fill out this form and we’ll send you videos as they come out.