At least that's what it felt like this week.
I still believe that the debt ceiling news is more political hand-waving than market mover.
But uncertainty breeds fear, which breeds selling. And that's O.K.
As an options trader, I'm a big fan of fear because I can become the insurance salesman and pull in plenty of premium.
And right now, $SPY options premium is running pretty hot.
Plenty to talk about with respect to this week's events, including:
- what really mattered in this market (hint: think $AKAM, $STEC, and $VPRT)
- how it's really easy to make the China bear case
- why it's importance to keep the market in context of its intermediate term trend
- some bullish divergences in $JJC and $DBV
- my favorite China internet stocks, including $SOHU and $RENN
- your individual requests, including $OXY, $HAL, $TRLG, $AAPL and many more
Not available to watch the live shows? Don’t worry, you can subscribe to get all free IWO videos delivered directly into your inbox. Just fill out this form and we’ll send you videos as they come out.