The Yen Tells All
After quite the move in the markets to the upside, equities are at another crossroads. The S&P is coming into resistance, oil is threatening to breakout, and the VIX is still staying elevated. There's plenty of cross currents to keep tabs on going into the next week.
In this week's Stocktwits Brunch, we discuss:
- How the currency intervention by the Bank of Japan is leading to a breakout in emerging markets.
- The 2 bullish divergences (and 2 bearish) you have to know about
- Why catching "bottoming patterns" are hazardous to your psychological capital
- Exactly what names I will buy if we get another "blood trade"
- The Stocktwits 50, and your individual requests
You can watch the show, on demand, here: