Breaking Down or "Resting?"
There are essentially two ways a stock or market can correct: through price and through time. We've seen time corrections in the past (see late November) where the bears were presented with a great opportunity to break down but it didn't happen and the trend continued.
The market's seen some distribution, but also some potential rays of hope in certain assets.
It still makes sense to put on non-stupid hedges, but this week should be critical as we head into Mid-March.
In this week's StockTwits Brunch, we talk about:
- How the correlations have changed between the dollar, oil, and equities
- How the price action of the Stocktwits50 is giving us clues to the direction of the market
- Where bonds may be headed into a traditional summer seasonality
- What CloudSpace names are setting up for great potential breakouts
- Requests Taken from the Stream