The market volatility continues to wear out investors and traders alike. I'm starting to hear "concerns" from friends and relatives whose only financial news comes from the 5 minute blurb on the local news. Everyone's paying attention.
It comes down to evidence. What evidence do we have that the market is still bullish? Other than oversold readings, not much. This market will require a little nuance in order to put money at risk, regardless of the direction.
In this Episode of Stocktwits Brunch, we discuss:
- how to follow the action in certain names to see if the market has reached intermediate term lows
- key levels in the $QQQ and $SPY
- why I'm bearish $GLD on a short term basis
- how looking for reversion in other asset classes may make sense here
- why your timeframe may dictate whether you should be long or short
- individual requests
Don't miss another IWO Video-- have them delivered straight to your inbox! Just fill out this form and we’ll send you videos as they come out.