The market was red across the board.
This is a great example of what happens when everyone demands liquidity and it can't be easily met. Today and this week has had statistically significant movements, and while a call for mean reversion is warranted, actually putting money to work is much, much harder than it appears.
I think volatility is a screaming sale, and you could use the $VIX or $VXX or selling $SPY spreads.
So do we panic or look for a retracement? Watch the video to find out.
In this Episode of IWO Into the Close, we discuss:
- why $GLD could be marking an intermediate term top
- how $TLT has become completely overbought
- individual names to buy the blood in for longer term investors
- how to psychologically deal with markets like today
- individual requests including $TAN, $FSLR, and $WLT
Don't miss another IWO Video-- have them delivered straight to your inbox! Just fill out this form and we’ll send you videos as they come out.